These terms and conditions represent an integral part of this contract between SYMMETRIC, s.r.o. and the client, which is specified above, and who by signing this Registration Form fully and without any doubt or uncertainty accepts all following terms and conditions:
1. Payment Terms. SYMMETRIC, s.r.o. (hereinafter only “SYMMETRIC”) requires the full payment of the invoiced amount within 14 days from the issue date of the invoice. In case your internal policy does not allow you to sign contract with a 2 week due date, you can ask your key account manager for an individual exception. Exception needs to be made in a written form. SYMMETRIC reserves the right to refuse entry to any client who does not pay the invoice in full and on time. The registration fee includes: training documentation, admission to all training sessions, lunches and refreshments. The registration fee does not include travel, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance.
2. Hotel Accommodation. Overnight accommodation is not included in the registration fee. Registered delegates will be provided with a list of accommodation options near the event. Assistance is provided by SYMMETRIC upon request.
3. Cancellation by The Client. The client has the right to cancel his/her participation in the event. Cancellation must be received by SYMMETRIC in writing, either by post or email.
- One month before the event commencement date, SYMMETRIC shall be entitled to retain and charge 50% of the total invoiced amount.
- If the client cancels less than one month before the commencement date, or fails to attend the event, then the client shall not be entitled to any refund nor discount.
- The client’s failure to attend the event does not cancel, decrease or in any matter waives the client’s obligation to fully pay the fee invoiced to the client by SYMMETRIC.
- The client can transfer once on a “space available” basis at no extra cost, until 4 weeks prior to the event, to another course held within one year of the original course date.
4. Cancellation by Symmetric. If SYMMETRIC must cancel a course due to exceptional circumstances, SYMMETRIC will issue a credit note or a full refund. However, SYMMETRIC will not be responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants.
5. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for any costs or damages due to delay or changes under the following terms & conditions. These include, but are not limited to, acts of terrorism, acts of war, illness, natural disasters and strikes. Under these circumstances SYMMETRIC reserves the right to postpone dates, substitute trainers, change venue or move the training into online format. SYMMETRIC will not be responsible for any airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants.
6. Governing Law. This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic (not including its conflict of laws provisions).
7. Participant Names. Names of participants can be changed by the Client up to 48 hours prior to the event beginning, at no additional cost.