Patient Centricity: PROs & Clinical Outcomes Assessments
3 – 4 June 2021, online training
This specifically tailored and highly interactive online training will explore the opportunities and challenges of patient centricity, as well as strategies and tactics based on high-value case examples.
Who should attend?
Patients and Patient representatives, Clinical research leaders and directors, Clinical trial managers, Patient-reported outcomes and Clinical outcomes assessment scientists, Outcomes researchers and health economists, Patient engagement leads and directors, Epidemiologists and RWE experts and researchers, Regulatory executives, Pricing and market access experts, Medical affairs executives, Marketing and commercial executives
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of a truly patient centric approach throughout the product lifecycle, starting in early development
- Discuss strategies to accelerate clinical development and trials, patient recruitment and retention through successful patient involvement
- Discover the newest regulatory guidance on patient experience data and patient reported outcomes for labelling claims
- Strategize the incorporation of a PRO strategy into the clinical development, regulatory and market access strategies of a compound
- Participate in an interactive workshop to develop a PRO strategy
- Patient Engagement and Involvement
- Stakeholder Use of Patient and Caregiver Data
- Patient-Reported Outcomes; PRO-Based Labelling Claims
- PRO Strategy Development and Integration
- PRO Strategy Co-Creation Digital Workshop