These terms and conditions represent an integral part of the contract between Symmetric, s.r.o. and the client who by submitting the registration fully and without any doubt or uncertainty accepts all the following terms and conditions:
1.) Payment Terms
Symmetric, s.r.o. (hereinafter only “Symmetric”) requires the full payment of the invoiced amount within 14 days from the invoice issue date. In case your internal policy does not allow you to sign contract with a 2-week due date, you may ask your key account manager for an individual exception. Exceptions need to be made in writing, by email. Symmetric reserves the right to refuse entry to any client who does not pay the invoice in full and on time. The registration fee includes the training documentation and a certificate of attendance.
2.) Cancellation by The Client/ Refund Policy
The client has the right to cancel participation at the event. Cancellation must be received by Symmetric in writing, by email.
Depending on the time before the event date, the following terms apply:
- Less than one month – Symmetric shall not be obliged to refund any of the invoiced amount.
- One month or more – Symmetric shall be entitled to retain and charge 50% of the total invoiced amount.
- Failure to attend the event does not mean the client shall be entitled to a refund, nor a discount.
- The client’s failure to attend the event does not cancel, decrease or in any way waive the client’s obligation to fully pay the fee invoiced to the client by Symmetric.
- The client can transfer to an event held within one year of the original course date. Transfer is only possible once and subject to availability on the given event.
3.) Cancellation by Symmetric/ Refund Policy
If Symmetric must cancel a course due to exceptional circumstances, Symmetric will issue a credit note.
4.) Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable for any costs or damages due to delay or changes under the following terms & conditions. These include, but are not limited to, acts of terrorism, acts of war, illness, natural disasters and strikes. Under these circumstances Symmetric reserves the right to postpone dates or substitute trainers.
5.) Governing Law/ Dispute Policy
This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic (not including its conflict of laws provisions). If you have a complaint or would like to submit an appeal, please contact our customer care department at email@example.com
6.) Details of Participants
Details of participants can be changed at any time before the start of the training course, at no additional cost.
ID: 47 068 124
VAT No: SK2023741973
Office: +421 948 262 346