These terms and conditions represent an integral part of this contract between SYMMETRIC, s.r.o. and the client, which is specified above, and who by signing this Registration Form fully and without any doubt or uncertainty accepts all following terms and conditions:
1. Payment terms. SYMMETRIC, s.r.o. (hereinafter only “SYMMETRIC”) requires the full payment of the invoiced amount within 14 days from the issue date of the invoice. In case your internal policy does not allow you to sign contract with a 2 week due date, you can ask your key account manager for an individual exception. Exception needs to be made in a written form. SYMMETRIC reserves the right to refuse entry to any client who does not pay the invoice in full and on time. The registration fee includes: training documentation, admission to all training sessions, lunches and refreshments. The registration fee does not include travel, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance.
2. Hotel accommodation. Overnight accommodation is not included in the registration fee. Registered delegates will be provided with a list of accommodation options near the event. Assistance is provided by SYMMETRIC upon request.
3. Cancellation by the client. The client has the right to cancel his/her participation in the event. Cancellation must be received by SYMMETRIC in writing, either by post or email. If the client cancels more than one month before the event commencement date, SYMMETRIC shall be entitled to retain and charge 50% of the total invoiced amount. If the client cancels less than one month before the commencement date, or fails to attend the event, then the client shall not be entitled to any refund nor any discount. Client’s failure to attend the event does not cancel, decrease or in any matter waives the client’s obligation to fully pay the fee invoiced to the client by SYMMETRIC.
4. Cancellation by SYMMETRIC. While every reasonable effort is made to adhere to the advertised program, circumstances out of the control of SYMMETRIC can arise, which may cause changes in the program, including but not limited to changes in the content, date(s), location or venue, or special features of the planned event. Such circumstances include but are not limited to acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions,compliance with government requests, orders and legal requirements, failure of third-party suppliers to timely deliver, reserves the right to change the content, date(s), location or venue and/or special features of an event, or to postpone it or cancel it entirely as appropriate underthe circumstances. Client agrees that SYMMETRIC shall not be liable for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by client as a consequence of the event being changed, merged with another event, postponed or cancelled and client agrees to hold SYMMETRIC harmless and to indemnify SYMMETRIC for any liability caused by any such changes, mergers, postponements or cancellationsto the Client.
5. Cancellation of the event. In case SYMMETRIC cancels or postpones the event, SYMMETRIC will refund the registration fee paid by delegate by providing the client with credits and the clients can use them for any training organized by SYMMETRIC within one-year period.
6. Clients identification information. By signing of this sales contract and these terms and conditions the client gives full right to SYMMETRIC to share the client’s identification information such as, but not limited to, client’s name, address, email addresses, phone numbers and names of representatives with third parties, which participated in the same event as the client.
7. Governing law. This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic (not including its conflict of laws provisions).
8. Names of participants can be changed by the Client up to 48 hours prior to the event beginning, at no additional cost.