Virtual Dissolution / Dissolution Testing, Equipment Requirements, Quality Control & Biowaivers
2021 TBC, online training
A unique online training course that integrates the in-vitro dissolution testing, equipment requirements, quality control aspects and using dissolution to obtain biowaivers.
Who should attend?
Dissolution testing specialists, BA/BE managers, Pharmacokineticists, IVIVC scientists, Regulatory affairs managers, R&D scientists, QC and QA managers
- The role of dissolution studies and dissolution equipment
- Connecting the dissolution data to pharmacokinetics
- Quality control aspects of dissolution testing
- How to develop dissolution tests and how to interpret them
- About the requirements for studies in fasting and fed state
- How to obtain biowaivers with the use of dissolution studies
- Why do we need Dissolution?
- Development of dissolution tests
- Dissolution test equipment and its constraints
- QC aspects of dissolution testing
- Dissolution testing in stability testing
- Use of dissolution studies to obtain biowaivers