Strategic Marketing for CDMO Industry
Marketing is often associated with advertisements or branded giveaways, but it is much more than that. In the highly competitive CDMO industry, having a strong marketing strategy based on your value propositions that truly connect with your target audience is critical for success. To effectively acquire new clients, it’s essential to have a customized, personalized, KPI-focused promotional marketing strategy. By upgrading your messaging based on your value proposition and keeping your target customer in mind, you can create a marketing plan that truly resonates with your audience.
By attending this course, you will learn how to implement new tactics into your day-to-day job, how to increase your marketing efforts and engagement and ultimately drive success for your organization.
- Understand the importance of marketing in the CDMO industry
- Gain insights on how to differentiate in the highly competitive CDMO market
- Learn how to upgrade your CDMO marketing team to an acquisition-generating department
- Create Value Propositions that speak to your large pharma and small biotech customers
- Learn how to work as a TEAM with an Account Based Marketing basis
- Introduction to BTB marketing in the CDMO industry
- Value Propositions: How to Identify your VPswith the VP Canvas
- Target Audience: How to approach: LargePharma, Mid Size, Small Biotech
- Promotional strategy: The importance of Account Based Marketing to successfully generate leads and prospects
- Get the most out of your marketing & sales resources: TEAM
- Increase your engagement: Personalize & Customize for your Large Pharma & Small Biotech targets
Who should attend?
Marketing Associates and Executives, Marketing Managers, Sales Professionals: Sales Reps, Business Development Managers, Account Managers Product Managers, Business Managers, Regulatory Affairs Managers
Our online training experience includes
- Our client zone – a single source for all training materials as well as pre and post-training communication
- Live interactive format via the Zoom platform
- Direct interaction with the trainer
- Q&As, case studies, polls
- Revisit recorded sessions for 7 days
- Training in digital format
- Digital and LinkedIn certificates