Project Management for Generics
This three-day online course presents a unique blend of soft and hard skills that go to make successful project management with particular reference to the generic pharmaceutical industry. The participants will learn and understand how to integrate knowledge from strategic management to solve project problems in a larger multidisciplinary context. Project management skills will be improved through case studies and hands-on group exercises.
Who should attend?
Senior management, Strategic planners, Business development, Portfolio planners, Organizational development professionals, Project Managers, Team Leaders, R&D Managers, Regulatory Affairs, Continuous Improvement Specialists
- Differentiation between targets and strategy, how to prepare the business case
- Alignment to the strategic business objectives
- Regulatory requirements for PM process documentation
- Goals, targets, objectives and their relationship to strategy
- Planning techniques for the long-term processes
- Managing costs control on a project and portfolio level
- API & finished dosage form development
- Methods of estimating project management risk
- Role of business analyst in a risk management process
- Best practices in project portfolio management
- Strategy in the generic pharma industry
- Project management methodology
- Planning in the generics industry
- How to become more agile?
- Risk management and recovery of troubled projects
- Transparency and adaptability in the virtual word
- All training materials will be provided in digital form
- All delegates will receive digital and LinkedIn certificates
- Critical discussions will include how to make sure that the project plan is aligned to the strategy of the company
- Understanding of project risk management essential for project control. This course will be of great value to you in identifying what the risks are and how to remedy them. Methods of estimating project management risk