Process Analyzers & Sampling Systems
23.-26.11. 2021, public training
This 4-day training course is designed for instrumentation professionals in the process and petrochemical industries. It will teach you everything from the fundamentals of sample conditioning and quality assurance all the way to root cause analysis and sampling system optimisation. You will leave with all the necessary tools to ensure optimal samples and accurate process analyser readings.
Who should attend?
This course is suited for anyone involved in process analysis. Particularly for engineers interested in the fundamentals of operation and maintenance of sampling systems, process analysers and instrumentation.
Analyzer Engineers, Specialists & Technicians, Instrumentation Engineers , Metering Engineers, Control Engineers, QMI Engineers
Learning & Takeaways
- Optimise your sampling system and prevent errors
- Calibrate your analyzer systems to deliver accurate results
- Learn what spectroscopic on-line analysis can do
- Gain a 360° overview of analyzer and sampling systems
- Bring back new perspectives on quality assurance
- Learn from hands-on case studies
- System root cause analysis and process optimisation
- Spectroscopic analyzer systems
- GC – separation, detection & quantitation
- Physical properties -understand what they mean
- Calibration, troubleshooting and conditioning exercises
- Quality Management Systems for Process Analyzers
- All training materials will be provided in printed and digital form
- All delegates will receive printed and LinkedIn certificates
- 5 hours of networking with industry peers
- Networking cocktail reception