Dissolution Testing, Equipment Requirements, Quality Control & Biowaivers
14 – 16 February 2022, live online training
A unique online training course that integrates the in-vitro dissolution testing, equipment requirements, quality control aspects and using dissolution to obtain biowaivers.
- The role of dissolution studies and dissolution equipment
- Connecting the dissolution data to pharmacokinetics
- Quality control aspects of dissolution testing
- How to develop dissolution tests and how to interpret them
- About the requirements for studies in fasting and fed state
- How to obtain biowaivers with the use of dissolution studies
- Why do we need Dissolution?
- Development of dissolution tests
- Dissolution test equipment and its constraints
- QC aspects of dissolution testing
- Dissolution testing in stability testing
- Use of dissolution studies to obtain biowaivers
Who should attend?
Dissolution testing specialists, BA/BE managers, Pharmacokineticists, IVIVC scientists, Regulatory affairs managers, R&D scientists, QC and QA managers
- Global Clinical Project Manager, Gedeon Richter
- Manager Clinical Affairs, Stada
- Head of Research and Development, Medichem
- IVIVC and AD Researcher, Lek – A Sandoz Company
- Analytical Development Scientist, Catalent
Our online training experience includes
- Our client zone – a single source for all training materials as well as pre and post-training communication
- Live interactive format via the Zoom platform
- Direct interaction with the trainer
- Q&As, case studies, polls
- Revisit recorded sessions for 30 days
- Training in digital format
- Digital and LinkedIn certificates
Dr. Ross has over 35 years experience in the Generics Industry, the last 15 being at corporate level. He has been intimately involved in strategic planning, pipeline management and related activities.