Development of Generic Solid Immediate Release Dosage Forms / Formulation and Analytical Method Development
On request or in-house
This 2.5-day in-house training course focuses on particular challenges of generic solid immediate release dosage forms development. It will help formulators to learn the ways of minimizing their experiments in a way to remove the analytical burden from the R&D analytical.
Who should attend?
Heads of R&D, Formulation Development Scientists, Formulation Technician, Analytical Scientists, R&D Analytical Chemists, R&D Associates, Principal Scientists – Pre-Formulation, Senior Research Scientists
Learning & Key Takeaways
- Establishing an effective and cooperative relationship between the formulation development department and analytical research
- The value of pre-formulation work – formulation development starts in the analytical laboratory
- The importance of technology transfer which may become a rate limiting step in the completion of a project
- Establishing an effective generic drug development program
- The importance of API in the development of solid oral dosage forms
- Excipients as important as the API for the formulator
- Where do we start? – The pre-formulation laboratory
- Fitting the pieces together for instant release solid oral dosage forms
- De-risking your product – The challenge of QbD
- The formulation report – Common errors regarding establishment of specifications